Monday, October 22, 2012

Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Hey there! My husband and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary this past weekend and we went to a restaurant Called Brio Tuscan Grille, the restaurant was beautiful and the food was delicious! I think my favorite thing we ate was their Spinach & Artichoke dip. I've just recently started to become a big fan of this classic dip, and I do believe theirs was the best I've had yet! I was still craving it so I decided to make my own and it came out fantastic. My almost 16 month old daughter was eating it up, so that's proof of it's deliciousness!

14 oz. Can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped into small pieces
1/2 Cup Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
8 oz. Package Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 Cup Real Mayonnaise
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Tortilla Chips, Sliced Baguette, etc. to serve with

In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, 3/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, minced garlic, salt & pepper. Stir in spinach and artichoke hearts. Scoop mixture into a oven safe baking dish and spread it out evenly, then top with remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven and bake 20 minutes until the cheese turns golden brown.

post signature


Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all!